Saturday, April 2, 2011

31 Weeks

How your baby's growing?

This week, your baby measures over 16 inches long. He weighs about 3.3 pounds (about four navel oranges) and is heading into a growth spurt.

He can turn his head from side to side, and his arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin. He's probably moving a lot, too, so you may have trouble sleeping because your baby's kicks and somersaults keep you up. Take comfort: All this moving is a sign that your baby is active and healthy.

See what your baby looks like this week:

Update for Colleen:
I've gotten kinda behind on updating/posting/etc. I have some super cute shower pictures to post from Dallas, but I worked as soon as I got back, then got a cold, and then worked again, so I will hopefully get those up tomorrow. It has also gotten super hot here all of a sudden and our swamp is not turned over yet, so that has not helped me be very motivated to do anything. I told P to call the company Monday and tell them his 8-month pregnant wife is going to kill someone if they don't come and turn it on soon, so fingers crossed! We also have a doctor's appointment Monday (P asked me is this was the last one before the baby came . . . ), and then it starts with with every two weeks until it is every week. Yikes!
P.S. This was 13 weeks ago . . . just putting that out there.

1 comment:

Allison said...

you are getting even bigger!!!! So so cute! Got the air on yet?